Autodesk Raster Design 2013 X64 Download
Raster Design 2019 is the newest version of the Autodesk Raster Design software. This program is a computer program for one which help you manage and process scan documents in a variety of ways, helping you to improve your design process. Change a one-click workflow into a single point of control of your raster images.
You can use AutoCAD to scan raster images, and then open and manage them in Raster Design. It creates and stores vector data from the input images and can be printed as a raster image by using the drawing. This package integrates all of the Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 design technologies into a single unified product.
Autodesk has the software called RasterDesign. You can edit and convert high-speed images with this program. Autodesk AutoCAD RasterDesign is a program that transforms vector maps into bitmap images. GIS professionals and infrastructure professionals may also need to edit existing map data, building elevations, or digital satellite imagery in order to update records and add new developments. However, redrawing can be costly and time-consuming if as-built design changes or new building layouts are needed. Autodesk AutoCAD RasterDesign is a program that transforms vector maps into bitmap images. GIS professionals and infrastructure professionals may also need to edit existing map data, building elevations, or digital satellite imagery in order to update records and add new developments. Get More Softwares From Getintopc
The latest version of Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2020 includes the following major features:
- Handles most common raster content from architectural blueprints to maps, aerial photos, satellite imagery, and digital elevation models
- Reads and handles most common PDF documents
- Supports most common raster format types, including FITS, TIFF, and JPEG
- Includes advanced OCR to scan any kind of documents and images
- Views and manipulates each raster content and convert it to vector images as well as convert scanned raster images into vector data.
- Uses industry-standard measurement units